How to Reduce Redness from Retin-A Usage?

I have been using retin-a .1% micro for slightly over three months now, for moderate acne vulgaris. It has completely cleared my face up, but has left my face with a pink/red tone, very similar to that of a mild sunburn. It is only in the area where I have been applying retin-a. Is there any ways to revert back to my normal skin tone? Preferably without discontinuing retin-a usage?

Retin A

+1

Retin A caused inflamatory reaction in the dermis which causes the renewal of collagen and elastin in the skin.

If you are having major problems with redness you can use over the counter cortisone for short peroid of time. Obaji also has TOLERENE which decrease the redness