If I Reduce my Nasal Bridge by About 3mm, Will my Eyelid Folds Change? (photo)

Hi, i am debating on geting a rhinoplasty to reduce my nasal bridge, and i was wondering. After the rhinoplasty, will my eyelids change? I heard when the bridge is lower the eyelids crash and look more like monolids. so My nose is built a bit high off my face and makes my eyelids looks deeper. If i go through the rhinoplasty, will my eyelids grow closer to monolids? The first picture below looks like more of my eyelid type. The second picture is what i'm wondering that it will look like.

Rhinoplasty affect on the eyes

+1

Reducing your nasal brindge should have no effect on the eyelids.  There is a slight optical illusion that lowering the bridge can make the nose look wider and give the hint of increased distance between the eyes.  But usually the bones are narrowed at the same time that hides this illusion.

Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

Change of Eyelid Folds after Reduction of Nasal Bridge

+1

Reducing your nasal bridge will have absolutely no effect on your eyelid folds. Pictures of your surgeon's rhinoplasty results will confirm this.

Rhinoplasty will not change the shape of the eyelids

+1

Performing a rhinoplasty  along with dorsal reduction will not affect the shape of the eyelids. For examples, please see  our rhinoplasty photo  gallery link below