How I Can Reduce my Deep Nose Flares? (photo)

I had perlane injected almost a month ago to reduce my nasolabial folds. They were slightly decreased but on the other hand, the deep folds around my nose are more prominent than ever. I had one injection of Perlane (to each side) and I am considering getting another injection for the purpose of decreasing the flares around my nose. What might the result be? I generally prefer not to go under the knife. I've read about alar base reduction surgery but it's not for me.

How can I reduce deep nose flares?

+1

Having Perlane injected in the nasolabial folds will have no effect on nostrils that flare. However, it does a great job at improving the appearance of the nasolabial folds. If you wish to decrease the size of the ala, an alar base reduction surgery would be necessary. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Perlane and nasal "flaring"

+1

From the photo's you've posted, adding more Perlane will only minimize the actual folds between your cheek and nose area. To decrease the size and shape of your nose as you've described, it would be beneficial for you to have a thorough rhinoplasty consult to be apraised of all the options available to you so you're informed.

Sam Naficy, MD

Fillers for Deep Nose Flares...

+1

You more than likely just need more filler in this area to decrease the appearance of deep folds. 

Good luck.  Hope this helps.

Dr. Grant Stevens         Marina Plastic Surgery Associates            Marina del Rey, CA        The Institute

Grant Stevens, MD