Can I Reduce my Breast Width of 15.5 to 12-13cm? (photo)

I have had 2 augmentations (silcone/teardrop) from natural D's. 280cc in left and 320 in right. My last op was in 2000. I want new ones/lift but less BW and then to sit higher but have no idea what to go high profile or medium. I have measured my BWD which is 15.5 and sternum to nipple LH21 RH22. I am looking to get siliimed in maximum high lift? if you can help that would be great. pic's attached. thing is I weigh 100punds and am I size 2 so I feel these original implants width were way to big.

Update:
I have seen 2 x doctors in Australia and they have both suggested the Silimed natural round low profile implants. My chest width is only 12.5 not the 15 I originally thought. My current implants are 260cc and I am a DD ... They have suggested a breast reduction a lift/aerial reduction then new silimed implants at the same size... They suggest I will be smaller ! Is this the case ??? I'm confused

Depends on what you want

+1

If you are happy with the size of your breasts now, a lift is your best bet.  The implant projection will help determine how much of a lift you need to accomplish your goals.  Personally, I would not recommend larger implants than the ones you already have to minimize the possibility of needing more surgeries later on in life.

Hope this helps,

Dr. Hall

Can I Reduce my Breast Width of 15.5 to 12-13cm?

+1

Thanks for the posted photo. Over the internet a difficult problem as your is very hard to advise. Best to be seen by a few boarded PSs in your area. 

Revision Breast Augmentation and Lift

+1

From your photos, it appears that you need a "lollipop" breast lift and tightening of the breast skin to elevate your breasts. If you narrow the base you will likely create more of a space between the cleavage of the breasts. Otherwise, the nipples will sit too far to the side (often on the side of the implant) which looks unnatural. Consider a smaller implant in conjunction with a lift, but a high profile implant will likely leave you with either a wide space between the breasts or nipples not centered on the breasts. 

You should see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to get a formal opinion through and in-person consultation.

Vincent Marin, MD

Vincent P. Marin, MD

Suggestions for secondary surgery

+1

In my opinion I would recommend a formal breast lift with or without replacement of the implants. If the implants are soft and you don't mind the size this would give you a tighter appearance. You could always downsize a bit if you think they are too big. I would not just putting in larger implants. This will make you larger and saggier. Good Luck.

Ronald Schuster, MD