How Do You Reduce/minimize the Appearance of Under-eye Problems?

I'm 16 & Asian. I know that I have genetic dark circles and also have realized I've had hollow-eyes for quite some time. I also have huge bags that appear, and I'm embarrassed of them, especially in flashing cameras, where they appear to be more noticeable. I know I'm way too young to be concerned about this, but it's been bothering me because I'm also getting comments about how tired I look & and if I get ever get sleep. I just lose self confidence, even in makeup! What do you suggest?

Under eye Restylane is your treatment.

Dear Intricate

I developed the Deep-Fill method specifically for issues like you have under your eye.  Precisely how much Restylane you need requires a personal examination.  These types of services should only be done by people who understand midface anatomy.

Best Treatment to Reduce/Minimize the Appearance of Under-Eye Problems

Hi Intricate,

Not to worry.  Restylane can be injected into the hollow area under your eye lid to blend the fullness immediately below your eyelashes and your cheek.  It is a very delicate and unforgiving area so be sure to choose your injecting physician most carefully.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD
Encino Facial Plastic Surgeon