How Do You Reduce/minimize the Appearance of Under-eye Problems?

I'm 16 & Asian. I know that I have genetic dark circles and also have realized I've had hollow-eyes for quite some time. I also have huge bags that appear, and I'm embarrassed of them, especially in flashing cameras, where they appear to be more noticeable. I know I'm way too young to be concerned about this, but it's been bothering me because I'm also getting comments about how tired I look & and if I get ever get sleep. I just lose self confidence, even in makeup! What do you suggest?

Under eye Restylane is your treatment.

+1

Dear Intricate

I developed the Deep-Fill method specifically for issues like you have under your eye.  Precisely how much Restylane you need requires a personal examination.  These types of services should only be done by people who understand midface anatomy.

Best Treatment to Reduce/Minimize the Appearance of Under-Eye Problems

+1

Hi Intricate,

Not to worry.  Restylane can be injected into the hollow area under your eye lid to blend the fullness immediately below your eyelashes and your cheek.  It is a very delicate and unforgiving area so be sure to choose your injecting physician most carefully.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD