How to Reduce or Improve the Downtime for a TCA 30% Peel?

I only left the TCA 30 on my skin for about 2 minutes. My skin was not as red as I thought, but then again, I only left it on for 2 minutes instead of the recommended 4-5. My skin did peel a lot, after it got crinkly, and the entire skin peeled. I'm afraid that I would look not representable to the public for way too long if I leave it on longer. I did moisturize like crazy. The peeling itself is not that bad, but it's the very brownish looking skin, that will then turn VERY red.

At home TCA Peel

You really need to consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon, plastic surgeon, or dermatologist. A TCA peel  should be performed under the direction of a reputable physician with the proper training.  Pre and post procedural care is extremely important for favorable results.  

Columbus Facial Plastic Surgeon