What Would Reduce a Herpes Scar Appearance?

hi , i have a depressed herpes scar on one of my mouth corners , that i got when i was 3 and wasnt treated since nobody knew it was herpes. So i would like to know if there is any filler or treatment to make the scar less noticeable and smooth.

Herpes scars can often be treated with fractionated lasers

+1

While there is no picture, most herpes scars can benefit tremendously from fractionated laser therapy.  This will help blend the edges with the normal surrounding skin and thus making the scar less striking.

Again, this is without seeing the scar and going based on the most common herpes scars I have seen.

Naples Dermatologic Surgeon