Reduce Gap Between Upper Lip and Nose After Rhinoplasty? (photo)

I went in to have a rhinoplasty in January... My profile was improved trendously,but from the front, I look much worse. There is now a huge gap between my nose and my upper lip. .. It' unflasttering and I look WAY worse than before surgery... Can anything really e done to reduce this gap??? I had a nasal spine that maybe made the gap smaller.. but now that's gone and I don't know if it can be put back? What can I do? I don't like this new look from the front AT ALL!

Long upper lip

+1

Very difficult to say from these pictures but you likely will need a lip lift to solve this issue for yourself.

West Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Long Upper Lip

+1

A profile view would be helpful. The lip can be shortened but this may increase the pout of your upper lip which may not be desirable. Lengthening your nose may camouflage the apparent length of your upper lip.

How to improve long upper lip?

+1

Difficult to understand the issue you're referring to from submitted photos.  Long upper lip may be skeletal, soft tissue, or both.  Sometimes, upper lip lift can help.

Steve Laverson, MD

Reducing upper lip show after rhinoplasty.

+1

I need to see better photos.  The upper lip can be shortened or the base of the nose made longer.