Reduce Bump and Reduce Nose Bridge Volume? (photo)

1. I would like to reduce the bump and slightly reduce the volume of my bridge from the side. 2. I would like if my nose didn't curve downwards as much, just a slight modification. 3. My nose might be slightly crooked from the front. However I don't want to alter my proportions as I think a smaller nose wouldn't look good on my face. Can these minor tweaks be done without ruining the proportions on my face? I especially don't want to increase space between lips and nose.

Rhinoplasty to reduce nasal bridge and bump

+1

A conservative hump removal can be performed during the rhinoplasty procedure.  Any twisting of the nasal bones is also addressed at the same time with osteotomies.  Occasionally a small cartilaginous spreader graft is inserted underneath the upper lateral cartilages on the concaved side, if a concavity is noted in the midthird of the nose.  This can all be done through closed rhinoplasty techniques as an outpatient procedure and takes approximately 1 to 2 hours to perform.

See a board certified plastic surgeon

+1

An experienced rhinoplasty surgeon can give you a valid opinion regarding the suitability of a procedure to correct or change the appearance of your nose.  If you are worried about proportions, then mention this at your consult.  Rhinoplasty is all about relative proportions.

Web reference: http://premierplasticsurgeryarts.com/south-jersey-rhinoplasty

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty thoughts

+1

looking at the photos, it appears you have a nasolabial angle which could be changed.  This would make your nose softer, in addition to lowering your bridge slightly.  What would be helpful would be to know your height, as a shorter patient can tolerate a shorter nose.

Lafayette Facial Plastic Surgeon

Reduce Bump and Reduce Nose Bridge Volume

+1

Hi,

It looks like you have a slightly under rotated tip and over projected bridge. This can be remedied by taking down some of your bridge and rotating your tip. If you send your pics to the link below I can image them for you.

Dr.S.

Web reference: http://rhinoplastysurgeonnewyork.com

Reduce Bump and Reduce Nose Bridge Volume?

+1

The questions are very specific thus ONLY in person evaluations will afford you accurate responses. Seek these in person consults from boarded surgeons in your city. regards

Reduce bump and reduce nose bridge volume?

+1

Hello, I have reduced your posted photos and you are a good candidate to have these minor changes made. This is a simple rhinoplasty and you will have outstanding results with a Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon. Schedule a consultation and have photo imaging done it will allow you to get a very good idea of what your end result will be. Good luck to you.

Reduce bump and bridge...

+1

Chili67:

Sounds like your requests are reasonable. If you want to come in for a free consultation I can examine your nose and we could work through some possibilities with digital imaging. I am located in Bal Harbour.

Hoping to help,

Dr. Michael in Miami

Web reference: http://www.balharboursurgery.com

Small corrections with rhinoplasty

+1

From your pictures it would seem as though a rhinoplasty might help your facial proportions.  I would lower the dorsal hump and in so doing try to create a small "break" (inflection point) between the dorsal contour and the tip complex.  I would narrow the nose overall.  The tip will rotate up a bit naturally and would only require a small refinement for better light relfex.

For best results find a board certified Plastic Surgeon and be sure to review a complete portfolio of pre- and post-op pictures so you can get an idea of what results are possible.

Reduce Bump and Nose Bridge

+1

The minor changes you describe can be made with a limited rhinoplasty procedure. Basically you do have a nice nose. Be careful to describe your goals to an experienced surgeon whose results you like.