Redo Breast Augmentation with Smaller Breast Implants After 6 Years of Having Large Implants? (photo)

Hello, 6 years ago I was a 36DD and working out very rigorously as well as dieting for fitness competitions. I was doing this for 5 years when I decided to get a lift and implants due to sagginess, which I ended up a C cup since I lost weight. 6 years later, present day, and 20 lbs heavier, I now am a 32HH due to weight gain and I am experiencing terrible back pain. I have bulging discs for unknown reasons. What would be the best possible scenario to get smaller implants and have perky breasts?

Downsizing to a smaller implant

+1

Time, weight and gravity are not on your side.    A gel implant will feel a bit more natural and will not be as round as an equivalent saline filled implant. If you just want the perkiness and not a larger size then you would be a candidate for a breast lift and a smaller implant..  There are always consequences to the choices we make be sure to understand both sides of the story.

Downsizing breast implants

+1

In general, the smallest implant that will fit and look/act normal would be a low profile implant of about the same width as the current ones. This will not add to "perkiness" as defined by forward projection and upper pole fill. 

A lift (mastopexy) might be considered if the nipple-areola is too low relative to the inframammary crease behind it. This repositions the breast better but also doesn't give "perkiness" in the sense of forward projection or upper pole fill. 

The simplest would be to do a simple removal of the implants and then see how things look in terms of shape and volume after all the changes in weight and implants and time. 

Denver Plastic Surgeon

Large Breasts after Augmentation & Weight Gain

+1

Since you were a DD before your breast augmentation, you probably need removal of the implant to bring you to where you wish to be. You will also probably need a breast lift to achieve the “perkiness.” Because you were a 36 before and are now a 32, you may need some reduction in addition to removal of the implant, or you may need only reduction in size of the implant. What you do need is a consultation with an experienced Plastic Surgeon.

Highlands Plastic Surgeon

Choices with breasts

+1

You have several choices. You can lose weight and get back to where you were before, or possibly have a reduction or remove the implants and maybe performa a lift. Hard to say without an exam.

Weight gain and change in breast size

+1

I think it might be worth considering removing the implants entirely, and doing a mastopexy.  You should discuss this option with your surgeon.