Treatment for Redness a Year After Total FX?

I had Total FX (Active FX/Deep FX) performed 1 year ago on an indented scar I have on my cheek. While I did not see much improvement in the scar, I now have rough texture and redness around the scar (almost like a large square).

What else can I do? The doctor had me try Triluma and also did a series of IPL treatments and nothing has worked. Makeup does not even cover it nicely. I am very distraught over this and would appreciate any suggestions you may have. Thank you for your time.

Scar and redness after laser treatment

+1

It is difficult to determine, without photos, what was there before and then after treatment.  The follow up care that you had sounds appropriate and if that failed to work, possibly dermabrasion (not "micro"dermabrasion)  would correct, or improve the problem.

Miami Dermatologist