Could This Redness in my Mouth and Pain Be An Infection?

Hi after 5 weeks porex cheek implant I had 2 days pain in my right side only, and now I saw redness in my mouth not in my skin, redness in my mouth, and I have a lot of pain, and little bit swelling ,even I cant eat...is it Infection? I m taking Antibiotic.. I feel really bad and worried!!!!! please help me!

+1

I perform many Cheek Augmentations using Silastic Cheek Implants and you should contact the plastic and cosmetic surgeon that di your Cheek Implant Surgery for an evaluation to rule out an infection.  

Web reference: http://www.drfpalmer.com/CheekImplants.html

Redness follow Porex Cheek implant

+1

You must presume it is an infection and go back to your surgeon ASAP. Pain and redness are the hallmark of infection!!!!

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon