Redness in Breast 1 Week Post Op Breast Implants? (photo)

I am exactly 1 week post op and realized my breast are red. I am freaking out! I am going to call my ps in the morning just wanted some input tonight. Hopefully put my mind at ease. Is this normal? I haven't had any pain or fever and my incisions look fine. My recovery has been wonderful so far. I took all the Clindamycin after surgery. I have the same antibiotics which were prescribed to my son and he was allergic, should I take start those tonight? Thanks for any input!

Infection after Breast Augmentation?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures.

Unfortunately, it is not possible or prudent to give you advice regarding possible infection in this forum. Generally speaking patient should know that if there is a concern about the potential for infection then immediate contact with their physician is appropriate. In other words, it is not necessary to wait until the morning. Also, generally speaking, it is best not to start on medications that have not been prescribed for you specifically.