Added Redness from Gemini and Fraxel Lasers- Trying To Treat Redness, Not Cause It.

I have had numerous Gemini and Fraxel laser treatments to combat redness from sun damage on my neck and decollage areas. It doesnt seem to be improving but making the condition worse. I am now very red and irritated and dont know what to do. I am not using any creams I am not supposed to. Any help would be appreciated as it is very irritating. It gets very red and a prickly itch. I have been told to use cortisone creams but they dont help.

Fraxel Laser

+1

I understand the use of the Gemeni, not the Fraxel.  The Gemeni has a 532 laser and this is good for redness, but the Fraxel may make your more red at this point.  Have an evaluation with a Board Certified Dermatologist or Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and develop a plan of treatment.

Web reference: http://www.facebook.com/elitemdspa

Danville Plastic Surgeon