Treating Redness on Fair Skin?

If I am too active or cold or hot or just laugh too much I become red. Is there any solution for the redness on my face?

Redness on face with temperature changes

+1

It is hormonal and cannot be completely resolved. You can improve it by using sun protection regularly and high quality skin care.

One thing that has worked for some of my patients is Prevage MD. It is an antioxidant cream good for general skin health. I would recommend you get it from a physician's office and use it every night and every morning use Anthelios SX SPF15 moisturizing sun screen by LaRoche Possay.

Also a healthy life style can help reduce it. For more information, you can read my article 'Beauty Tips' on this website.

Regards

Web reference: http://www.janjuafacialsurgery.com

Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.