Redness and Blotches 10 Weeks After Pearl Fractional Laser

So far I am not to happy with the Pearl Fractional Laser. Im going on 10 weeks of healing i've had two foto facials and still I have red blotchy and streaky face.

i'm very scared this is going to be permanent. I am looking for other instances where this has happened to others but I have found nothing. Has anyone else been through this?

Pearl Laser

+1

This should go away by 4-6 months.  The IPL should help as well. Thank you for your question and good luck with everything.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Have Patience

+1

Some people heal quicker than others. If you are still red, I'm not sure why you would want to treat your face with IPL which is more light energy. I agree with a second opinion but would suggest leaving it alone and letting it heal.

Barry Stuart Handler, MD

Get a second opinion

+1

I can only give you the doctor's viewpoint. I have never seen this problem with Pearl, so I'd need to know your settings, and obviously more about your case. I am sure there is a dermatologist nearby who can give you a second opinion.

Mary P. Lupo, MD
New Orleans Dermatologist