Is Swelling, Tightness, and Pins and Needles Feeling Normal After Eyelid Surgery?

So I had eyelid surgery onjune 17th eyes are swollen still but it hurts to look up I feel tightness and pins and tingling and its red and alittle scascabby is this normal

Symptoms a bit much after eyelid surgery. You should call your surgeon.

+1

Post-operative discomfort of some intensity is present after almost all operations.  What you describe seems a bit excessive so I would visit your surgeon to make sure your are healing properly. 

Pins & Needles

+1

It's always wise to follow-up with your surgeon very closely, even if the symptoms are minor.  It's better to be safe than sorry.

Robert Shumway, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1

I have performed Eyelid Surgery for over 25 years and IMHO, this sounds beyond the normal level of discomfort.  Eyelid Surgery typically isn't very uncomfortable and certainly not at 17 days post-op.  You may want to see the plastic and cosmetic surgeon that did the Eyelid Surgery for evaluation and further recommendations.