Will Redness After 100% Chemical Peel Burn Heal?

will my black skin heal?

100% what chemical peel

+1

One would need to know the active ingredient to answer. Further, it is unlikely that any peel is 100% active ingredient? See a doctor ASAP!

+1

Since you did not provide a photo or better info, like type of chemical peel, concentration  of the solution. Very hard to answer. Go see a doctor in your country! From MIAMI Dr. Darryl j. Blinski

100% of what?

+1

I know of no peel that is used at 100%. I hope this was not one of those internet peels. Dark skin must be peeled with caution. Safe peels for darker skin (when done by an experienced dermatologist or plastic surgeon) include 20-30% SA, 10 % TCA, 30-70% glycolic, Jessners. Please see someone soon to deal with possible post-inflammatory pigment changes, scars and keloids.

Mary P. Lupo, MD
New Orleans Dermatologist

Redness after a chemical peel

+1

There are many different types of chemical peels and none that I know of that are 100%.  If you are having problems you should see your doctor.

100% chemical peel does not mean anything.

+1

Dear Jent

There are a lot of factor here and your description is not adequate to provide a meaningful answer.  Chemical peels come in a large variety of forms and concentrations.  Non of them use 100% concentrations of peeling agents.  Examples include mild glycolic peels that vary in strength from 6 to 70%, tricholoacetic acid peels that can vary from 10 to 95%, however, above 35% this agent tends to scar rather than heal with the improvement necessary to be consider a cosmetic benefit.  Phenol is the strongest of agents and a supersaturated solution of this agent is only 89% acid.  

If you are having an issue, contact your treating doctor.  If you did not have care with a doctor and are having a problem, please see a dermatologist or plastic surgeon right ways for immediate care.