Redistribution of fat...gaining weight due to Liposuction, is this typical?

I am a proportioned female that weighs 170lbs and is 5'3 I do have huge muffin top and lower ab fat. I wanted to have smart/slim lipo but I've been reading the study they did in Colorado about fat reemerging after lipo. Are there any other studies that prove the contrary?

Fat does not re-emerge

+1
Typically fat does not reemerge after liposuction.  You do however have to maintain healthy eating and exercise habits.  Liposuction is not a free ticket to over eat.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Fat reemerging after liposuction

+1
Following liposuction the fat cells are permanently removed. However if you eat more calories than you burn you will gain weight and weight Will distribute to where you still have an abundance of fat cells. This