I had redensity 2 done 5 days ago, and I have puffy pillows which look worse than before. What can I do?

tear trough area 43 yr.old

Swelling may Happen after Fillers around the Eyes

+2
Teosyal Redensity 2 is a breakthrough product that is mainly used for the treatment of hollowness under the eyes (tear troughs). The product is soft and relatively has low hygroscopic properties. It also does not cause any bluish discoloration in the area. It is recommended that not more than 0.5ml, or half the syringe, is injected initially. Swelling may occur in the first 2-3 days and can last for up to a week. If the swelling continues, then the product may be dissolved using hyaluroidase.

Dubai Dermatologist