What Could This Red, White, Itchy Bump Be?

I just got over some sort of infection caused by food poisoning and now have cc... I stopped taking antibiotics less than 1 week ago. This raised itchy bump has been coming at night in Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night and going away during the day..

I haven't seen my doctor because it was the weekend. It didnt come Sunday night and now Monday day here it is again this itchy patch. What could it be!

Need some photos to help

If you provided more details along with a photo I might be able to comment. Perhaps you have misplaced your query?

Montreal Plastic Surgeon