What Could This Red, White, Itchy Bump Be?

I just got over some sort of infection caused by food poisoning and now have cc... I stopped taking antibiotics less than 1 week ago. This raised itchy bump has been coming at night in Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night and going away during the day..

I haven't seen my doctor because it was the weekend. It didnt come Sunday night and now Monday day here it is again this itchy patch. What could it be!

Need some photos to help

+1

If you provided more details along with a photo I might be able to comment. Perhaps you have misplaced your query?

Montreal Plastic Surgeon

Itchy Bump, What could it be?

+1

Impossible to say without a photo, and I do not see one attached to your question.  An extra sentence added to bring this answer above 100 characters.

Steve Laverson, MD