Red Spots from Pulsed Dye Laser

My appearance is same as the photo under redspots-pulse-dye-laser except that I am 3 1/2 weeks out. My doctor (without seeing me) prescribed triluma but I am hesitant. I have religiously stayed out of the sun, I am a light skinned female with no history of melasma, rosacea or acne. What can I do?

Red spots after pulsed dye laser

+1

Very interesting that the spots would last this long.  At certain settings (high energy) it is very normal to get bruising after a pulsed dye laser treatment.  Normally this would be reviewed with the patient prior to treatment and for this type of treatment, we actually have a separate consent. 

In some cases, the bruising can last up to 2 weeks, but we have rarely if ever seen it go beyond that time.  Bets thing to do is go visit your physician in person as it does not seem that Triluma would be our recommendation either.