Why Do I Have Red Spots on my Left Breast After BA? (photo)

I had my BA 10 days ago and yesterday I noticed some red spots on my left breast and I am freaking out! Do I have hematoma? I'm so scared

Red spots on breast

+2

I am not sure what the isolated red spots are. It is best to be evaluated in person to get a history and perform a thorough exam.

Breast hematoma

+2

A hematoma after breast augmentation causes a rapid and dramatic enlargement of the breast involved, not red spots on the skin.  Please go back to your doctor for an evaluation.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

Red spots after surgery

+1

Though it is probably nothing to be concerned about, it is best to visit your plastic surgeon for an evaluation.  

Mennen T. Gallas, MD
Katy Plastic Surgeon

Why Do I Have Red Spots on my Left Breast After BA?c

+1

In this isolated issue best to seek IN PERSON evaluations ASAP to alleviate your anxiety. Most likely it is nothing to be concerned about but seek in person views. 

Red Spots on Breast after Breast Augmentation

+1

These red spots may be a little bruise or a little irritation from dressings.  A hematoma would be accompanied by an increase in breast size.  You can always get an exam from your plastic surgeon if you are concerned.

Red spots

+1

It is difficult to say what is going on in the picture.  You should see and speak to the operating surgeon to determine the etiology of the spots.

Gary A. Tuma, MD, FACS
Princeton Plastic Surgeon