Red Spot After Laser Treatment for Broken Blood Vessel

i had 1 laser(Co2 i believe it was)treatment on my nose for a small broken blood vessel.after the procedure the skin felt and looked burned almost like a cigarette burn and a scab formed.it took 2 weeks for the wound to heal and now the surface of the skin looks good but the whole area where she used the laser is pink/red.will this redness go away? it's been 3 weeks since the procedure.

Redness from laser for blood vessel takes time to heal

+1

It would be unusual to use a carbon dioxide (CO2) laser to treat a broken blood vessel on the nose. Most commonly, we use either a pulse dye or KTP laser which specifically targets the red blood and minimizes any damage (burning) of the overlying or surrounding skin.  The pink red color of the healing skin is normal and it should get better with time.

Pulsed dye laser for blood vessels

+1

While I would have expected a pulsed dye laser for broken blood vessels on the face, if a CO2 laser was in fact used (which could very well be the case based on your post-procedural course description), then there will definitely be some persistent redness for awhile which will fade.  It may take some time, but it should definitely fade. 

Good luck

Naples Dermatologic Surgeon