Red Scar After 4 Weeks of Rhinoplasty?

I had rhinoplasty 4 weeks ago, and I'm still suffering of a dark red scar on my nose tip, is it possible for this scar to become permanent? I'm putting Fucidic acid on it pulse CONTRATUBEX.. D o u think its effective, waiting ur answer as soon as possible

Dark scar after rhinoplasty

+2

You don't tell us where the scar is or what it was the result of. At four weeks, we suggest sun screen and leave the rest to heal without irritaion. Your surgeon should be able to tell you why the scar is there and what to expect from it.

Scar after rhinoplasty

+1

With very little details on the scar it's difficult to give you a precise answer. I would ask your surgeon. Specifically, ask him if you got very close to the skin when elevating the tissues off of the underlying structures. 

Andres Bustillo, MD, FACS
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon