Red Nasal Skin and Revision?

I had a primary rhinoplasty 2 years ago and since my nasal skin is red , irritated looking. When I saw a revisionist this skin condition was a reason to refuse the surgery. Than I went and saw a dermatologist and the conclusion was that redness is due to many vascular vessels , which might be treated by laser. I want to understand why this skin condition is so threatening to the revision outcome ? Can someone explain in detail what are the risks and what would be the best to do in such case?

Red nasal skin and revision rhinoplasty

+1

Red nasal skin can be many things from infection, to thinned skin, to vascular telangiectasias to name a few. If the skin is t risk for loss then  a revision is contraindicated.  Best to be seen in person.