Red Hard Membrane Inside my Left Nostril After Rhinoseptoplasty. What is It? (photo)

Dear Doctors, It has been almost 6 weeks since I had my closed rhinoplasty and I am starting to get concerned about this red membrane at the top of my left nostril as in the picture. Around week 3 I noticed my doctor about this and after an hasty check he said not to touch it and that it would take time to resolve.Week 6 still not resolved. If I squeeze the tip of my nose it hurts a bit, but if I touch directly it doesn't. I cannot see my Doc for the next month, should I visit another one?

Post rhinoplasty recovery.

+1

There are a lot of changes that the nose go through during recovery.It is best to leave your nose alone and allow it to heal under direction of your surgeon. That is why you had him do your surgery. You will find out that after several months, things look normal. Good luck 

Huntington Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon