Red Eye Circle

These eye circles appeared 4 months ago and do not vanish. They appear red in bright light and dark in shadow. When I move the affected skin, the red area moves as well, so I guess it cannot be in the deeper skin layers. What could be the cause ? What would you recommend ?

Red circle

+1

What you are seeing here is the red muscle that exists under the very thin eyelid skin.  Because there is nothing otherwise wrong, I would be very careful about the cure you impose.  I suggest staying away from products that irritate the skin.  The dark circle concealers should help you by reflecting light off the skin so the red muscle under the skin does not get illuminated.