Red Dot Appeared After my Mole Removed? (photo)

my mole just got removed last 2 weeks ago, and the area where the stitching end[where the stitching tied] are like bumpy same color of my skin, the first time i cleaned and check my wound, that area was swelling and now the wound are healed already, that place is still look like swelling but same color of my skin, i hope i explain it clearly, just see through the pictures thank you. and i would like to ask if when i can go back lift weights again?

Mole removal

+1

I would recommend that you follow-up with your physician who treated you.  It may be that more time is needed for it to go down.  

Bump after mole removal

+1

First of all, it should be fine for you to lift weights again at two weeks after your mole removal.  As far as the bump goes, it appears that it is some swelling from your surgery and not part of the mole.  I would keep an eye on it for now but you should follow up with your surgeon.  If it does not go down with more time, it's possible that it could be corrected with a minor surgical procedure.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon