Red bump after suture double eyelid surgery? (photo)

I had DST double eyelid surgery 4 weeks ago. For 4 days, I have had a reddish bump on my eyelid after rubbing my eyelid. The bump is a bit itchy at times. Usually it feels okay. The red seems to subside in the mornings, but gets a little bit worse in the evenings. I am taking antibiotics and putting antibiotic cream on the bump. I feel like it is getting better but should I be worried? Could this be a suture that ripped or is spitting? Please help! Thanks!

Red bump after suture double eyelid surgery?

+1

Best to return to the operative surgeon for treatment ASAP. This could become an infection. And the area is dangerous to have infections.//