Red Bump (Abscess) Under Lower Left Eye After Bleph?

I had upper and lower blepharoplasty in Vietnam and my right eye crease looks higher than the left. It's been a little over a week now and my right eyelid seems more swollen than the left eyelid. There is also a red bump(abscess maybe?) under my left eye. I went to the doctor and was given cephalexin and naproxen. When will this bump go away? I'm afraid that my eyelid crease is not symmetrical. My eye area is still bruised with yellowing. I deeply regret this surgery.

May have an infection..

+1

You may have an infection but it appears your doctor is attending to your situation. Without a physical examination it's difficult to accurately advise you regarding your current situation.

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Regrets

+1

Seek immediate help from your surgeon and follow his/her advice.  If you are improving with your doctors care, you are on the right track.

Robert Shumway, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon