What's Causing Red Blotch Under Breast After Breast Augmentation & Lift?

I had my surgery 5 days ago under my right boob I have a red blotch, it's looks like a hickie..it's clearly blood under the skin, it's smooth and isn't painful...my dr also didn't use any tubes and I have a large implant...can u please tell me what this is & if it will go away?

Discoloration post augmenttion

+1
From your description, it sounds like you have a small bruise. This area may get larger and turn different colors before it resolves. You should show this to your board certified plastic surgeon for confirmation and whether there is any other clinical concerns related to this.
Tucson Plastic Surgeon

Bruising after Breast Implants

+1

While many women don't bruise at all after breast augmentation, some women can have a little bruising, like  a little red or purple patch around the incision sites or even more extensive bruising that may cover the breasts and even work their way down onto the abdomen after a few days.  Your plastic surgeon should be able to reassure you when he sees you in your first postoperative visit and examines you.

Web reference: http://www.drhamawy.com/breast/augmentation-westchester-ny/