Am I Likely to Have A Recurring Infection with New Implants After Years of Issues?

I have had my implants for 9 years & will be seeing a new surgeon to explore options, I have recurring mastitis in only one breast, the one I had a hematoma after initial BA. Am I more likely to have recurring issues with new implants also? I have been told I am almost all implant now, there isn't much of me left, although I am excited to have much smaller breasts I am not sure I want to go without any implant at all, unless I am certain to have recurrent infection/scar tissue/complications etc.

Recurrent breast implant infections

Another option is the use of fat grafing. You may want to visit Dr. Khoobehi in New Orleans, Lousiana. In one instance of mulitple recurrent infections, I was able to achieve a long term solution with a latissimus muscle flap and off label use of intra-luminal antibiotics.

Recurrent problems of breasts

If you are having recurrent infections of the breast, if may be related to your implalnts.  You may need to consider removing them for a while and then possibly replacing them at a later time. But you should have a consult first.