Recurrence of Lipoma?

Hi I am a 28yo female who had a lipoma surgically removed back in july this year. according to the surgeon he was very worried lipoma was bigger then expected and had tentacles, pathology however confirmed it to be a lipoma. He informed me that the chance of it coming back was verylow and was positive he got it all as he took more tissue then needed.I had a ct end of aug no sign then now it has returned over the last month ultrasound shows it as 1.6x.4x.5cm. Is this common? should i be worried?

Removing a lipoma with surgery and local anesthesia

You may require additional surgery to remove the recurrent lipoma or second primary lipoma in the area.  Schedule the procedure earlier than later.