Recovery Time for Septoplasty with Turbinoplasty with Left Middle Meatal Antrostomy?

i had deviated nasal septum & bilateral concha bullosa( CTscan PNS) for 3 months,i was forced to breathe artificially becoz my nose is nearly blocked completely & it affected my body a lot after 3 months i have undergon septoplasty with turbinoplasty, left middle meatal antrostomy. the operation has been done on september 3 2012. still now am unable to recover to my normal conditions like automatic breathing. what is the remedy for this & how long it will take for complete recovery?

Septoplasty Recovery

+1

Thank you for your recent inquiry. Most patients have improved breathing within a few weeks of septoplasty and turbinectomy surgery however it does take time to fully heal and swelling in the tissues may cause some blockage. Speak to your surgeon and have a direct examination so he/she may tell you where you are in the recovery phase and discuss options for healing. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.