What is Recovery Time After a Capsulopexy Surgery and Returning to Heavy Physical Job Lifting 30 -100lbs

Recovery after Capsulorrhaphy?

+1

Your plastic surgeon will provide specific guidelines for return to work and very heavy lifting. These guidelines will depend on exactly what procedure is performed.

Generally, in my practice capsulorrhaphy  patients are asked to avoid heavy lifting for 3 months after surgery.  This extended period of recovery is necessary to avoid breaking of permanent sutures used in the procedure.

Recovery after breast implant capsule surgery

+1

Surgery on the breast capsule usually requires 2 weeks for full recovery and before return to vigorous physical activity and heavy lifting.

Olivia Hutchinson, MD