What's Recovery Like for Slim Lipo on Upper Arms?

Curious about recovery from Slim Lipo on upper arms. I'm currently recovering from abs/love handles and it was quite a challenge to fully stand the first couple of days. Just wondering in comparison, how I will be functioning after the arms compared to the abs. Can I drive the following day? Just needing an idea so I can plan accordingly.

Slim Lipo for upper arms

+2

I am surprised at the length of your recovery for Slim Lipo of your abs and love handles. My patients have been extremely pleased with the short recovery period of the Slim Lipo but, there is definitely some soreness associated with the procedure. Your upper arms will definitely feel tight for several days and you will need to wear a compression garment for the first week. You should be able to resume light activity the day after the procedure, but, expect some tenderness for several days. Feel confident that you have made the right choice in procedures.

Chevy Chase Facial Plastic Surgeon

You will wear compression garments for about a week after SlimLipo of the arms

+1
I have achieved excellent results using SlimLipo laser liposuction on the arms. Patients have not complained of pain.

I believe results are better if compression sleeves are placed on the arms for the first week after surgery. The sleeves speed recovery from swelling and help with skin tightening. The support provided to the arm is comforting.

I would recommend waiting 4-5 days before driving.

Web reference: http://drseckel.com/surgical-procedures/laser-liposuction/