Recovering from Septoplasty, Splints Are Out..Suffering from Sinusitis for 4 Months, What Can I do?

I've had sinusitis for 4 months. It didn't respond to other courses of treatment so 3 weeks ago I had a septoplasty,turbinate reduction, and they had to break my nose because the bridge was crooked, I got a cold 1 week into recovery I think it's starting to fade. I still have sinusitis symptoms like pressure headaches and extreme fatigue. I'm starting to get scared that I'll never get better. This illness has derailed my life. I barely have the energy to brush my teeth is this premature?

+1

In your particular case, there's no way to tell what's going on without examining the inside of the nose and having a CT scan of the sinuses to see if their openings are swollen shut or partially blocked.  This is something that should be discussed with your Rhinoplasty Surgeon.

Web reference: http://www.drfpalmer.com