Recourse for Lifestyle Lift Complications?

Is there honestly any hope that the discomfort, lumps,and ridges that I still have almost 4 months after a Lifestyle Lift will resolve? If not, what recourse do I have?

Dealing with Problems after facelift

The Quick answer is that the Lifestyle Lift company has declared bankruptcy and out of business - i.e. It is not available anymore: So no recourse.

Lifestyle Lift a trademarked brand name and also is a chain of facial cosmetic clinics with headquarters in Troy, Michigan.
As advertised, the LIFESTYLE LIFT is a minimally invasive, short scar lower face lift performed under local anesthesia and yes it involves cutting and sutures. The reason no one will tell you is probably because as far as I can tell there is no one specific technique, or even a published description of why this differs from other short scar techniques. It is performed by Facial Plastic Surgeons, Head and Neck Surgeons, and Plastic Surgeons.

See the below link for more information on how to find a qualified plastic surgeon to address your concerns.

Correct bumps and ridges from lifestyle lift

It is difficult to know what they are sincelifestyle lift keeps their operation a secret and they are not so good with disclosing what was done or helping clients postop I have heard. Seek out a board certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you and tell you wait  and how long if a surgical correction is in order

Richard Ellenbogen, MD

Lifestyle Lift procedure details are largely unknown

The general techniques of how a LL are perfomed are kept secret and therefore correction is difficult if the details of the procedure are unknown.

Your best bet is to contact the physician who performed the procedure and direct the questions to him or her.