Can you recommend a reconstructive lip surgeon to repair upper lip scar and white roll/vermillion border?

My daughter split her lip open and received 5 sutures (2 on the red lip and 3 on the white part above her lip) 4 months ago. Unfortunately, the plastic surgeon did not line up her lip correctly and also used very think sutures that left very noticable track marks. Can someone recommend an excellent facial plastic surgeon that has lots of experience repairing lip scars in the Los Angeles area?

Topical scar treatment for lip scars in Los Angeles

+1
Our office specializes in scar revision surgery in Los Angeles. Treatment of lip scars can include scar revision followed by topical treatment (Plato's Scar Serum) and laser. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS
Los Angeles

Lip scar following a laceration

+1
While I practice in the Seattle area I did my training at UCLA and Beverly Hills. There are many excellent physicians who will be able to help you. You might visit Dr. Mark Berman or the fine doctors at the Cambden clinic. I hold very high esteem for Dr. Michael Churukian. I hope this helps you. Best wishes for your daughter.

Jan Zemplenyi, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon