Is It Possible to Reconstruct the Nose to Its Original Shape? (photo)

The tip of my nose looks lifted, especially on the sides, making it look unusual and doesn't quite fit my face. I also look quite alot younger. Would it be possible to reconstruct my nose to its original shape and the bridge in a revision surgery, or has too much of the nose structure been changed? I am now 1 year post op.

Revision Rhinoplasty

+3

This is a difficult question to answer as it depends on exactly what was done to your nose in the first rhinoplasty.  Typically, increasing the size of the nose or rotating the tip downward can be challenging in a secondary rhino.  The first problem is the availability of graft material.  It is likely that some of your septal cartilage was used for the rhinoplasty you currently have.  This then forces us to consider other sources such as the ear or rib.  The problem is that grafts are not like the old original nose.  They can warp or resorb causing unpredictable results after a year or more.  There are artificial implants which can be substituted for your own natural material but they carry there own risks and must be used with caution.  I recommend that you see an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon and get a specific opinion which applies to your situation.

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Better before rhinoplasty

+3
Sorry you are not happy. Your nose does show some of the signs of overresection. The bridge has been lowered a bit too much and the profile has a supratip bulge. The tip has rounded and the tip projection point as seen by the light reflection is a bit too high. The 'open' look of the tip rotation does give a younger look to your face. Again, we are not trying to be judgmental and add to your unhappiness. Secondary rhinoplasty can set things right though you will have to have careful consultations with those very experienced with revision.

Rhinoplasty revision to reverse the results.

+3

This can be done to give a nose mmore like your old nose but not exactly the same.  I need to see netter photos to tell you exactly  how close.