Do You Recommend Sculptra Filler for 29 Years Lady Who Wants Volume in Cheeks and Jawline?

Hello, I'm 29 old lady. I don't have wrinkles problems except fine lines between nose and mouth. I lost some weight recently and my face looks very thin. do you recommend sculptra for me to restore the volume I lost or other type of fillers? Thanks

Sculptra

+1

It is really difficult to make an assessment without seeing you in person, or at least a photo.  Sculptra is a great way to restore volume, but if it is fine lines that you want to address, then maybe a hyaluronic acid filler, like Juvederm or Restylane may be more appropriate.

Sculptra for volume restoration

+1

Sculptra provides long-lasting, natural volume restoration when administered well.   It promotes your own skin to produce volume by building new collagen, so the change is gradual.  Results are very technique dependent, so be sure to find an experienced injector.       

Donald B. Yoo, MD

Using Sculptra to restore volume

+1

Photos and/or an examination would really be necessary to provide you with advice.  In general, nasolabial folds best respond to treatment with Perlane or Radiesse. The best results with Sculptra are achieved when it is used to restore volume in the following hollow areas:

1) Temples
2) Cheeks
3) Chin
4) Jawline
5)  Ear lobe

Sculptra can also help define the jawline. It is not recommend for use in or around the lips. I would recommend seeking an in-person consultation with a physician who has experience using Sculptra to see if you are a candidate for the treatment. Thanks and I hope this helps!

Jonathan Kulbersh, MD
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

Irony is we lose where we want to gain, and gain where we want to lose

+1

Especially if you work out a lot, or have lost weight recently, you will lose the natural fat in the face that gives us our youthful oval shape.

Sculptra, in the right hands, can be an excellent way to allow your face to recreate its own volume.

Our technique, using a cannula - involves very few injections, little pain, and little to no bruising

Christopher J. Peers, MD
South Bend Facial Plastic Surgeon

Sculptra Great Option for Volume In The Face

+1

Sculptra injections look very natural due to its natural collagen building activity, and has longevity between 2-3 years. Typical treatment consists of 3 sessions over several months, and are excellent for younger patients that feel that they are looking hollow, and older patients that would like to regain the voluptuousness of youth. Sculptra injections are very technique dependent, and require experience and artistic three-dimensional analysis of the desired volume changes of the face. Commonly treated areas include the cheeks and cheekbones, along the jawline, beneath the eyes, the nasolabial folds, and around the mouth. 

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Sculptra for 29 year old

+1

Sculptra is an ideal filler for augmenting overall facial volume.  We lose volume with age.  I think Sculptra could be right for you, although other fillers may work too.  Sculptra is not the right filler for just filling one particular line.

Lawrence Kass, MD
Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon

Sculptra in Cheeks and Jawline

+1

Sculptra is a filler used for larger areas of the face and temple areas.  If you are looking for volume over a relatively large area, (instead of just one line), Sculptra may be a good choice.  Hard to determine without photos.  Please look for a well trained and experienced injector.

Jeffrey Roth, MD

Sculptra

+1

You sound like an ideal candidate for sculptra.

Sculptra fills out hollows rather than fine lines.It does however take two to three treatments

Hilton Becker, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Revolumizing the face with three dimensional fillers

+1

Sculptra is a great product to add volume to the thinning face whether from aging, weight loss or genetic make-up.  When correctly diluted and deeply placed, nodules are not a problem as one other commentator suggested.  Sculptra is a bio-stimulator and lays down a template on which to form your own collagen.  It is very natural and long lasting (about two years).  For a younger patient who only requires a smaller volume correction Radiesse is a great alternative.  Also a deeply placed filler which stimulates collagen production and lasts up to a year.  Although hyaluronic acid fillers such as Juvederm and Restylane will not provide as much lift or last as long, they are still useful to revolumize

As with all fillers, your results will depend on the skill and experience of the injector.  Always seek the council of an experienced dermatologist or plastic surgeon.  

Pamela Carr, MD
Sugar Land Dermatologic Surgeon

Sculptra is an ideal filler for replacing volume loss in the cheeks

+1

Sculptra is one of my favorite products for restoring a more youthful shape to the face. Wrinkle lines or folds are really just the first obvious visible signs of a slow progressive change taking place in all structures of the face. Sculptra is not injected directly into these wrinkle lines and folds, but rather into multiple areas of the face to treat the volume loss that leads to their appearance. This leads to the subtle and natural-looking results that are so often desired. Patients don’t want to look “done” but also don’t want to look “tired”. Seemingly small changes in shape, proportions, balance, and symmetry can have a surprisingly large effect on our perception of the aging face.

Mitchell Schwartz, MD
South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon