My nose feels bigger after third Rhinoplasty. What is recommended for my case? (photos)

I had a nose job and I waited a whole year and my plastic surgeon says my nose it’s ok but if I FEEL that’s bigger he can do a nostril reduction but I’m afraid it’d look weird because of the bulbous tip, What is your recommendation for my case? Would a nostril reduction work? Im so soooo sad because my nose before looked great and now it’s a mess.

My nose feels bigger after third Rhinoplasty. What is recommended for my case?

+1
You need to stop having operations on your nose! Allow a full year of healing than determine id you really need additional surgery... 

+1
    I would have to see more angles to give a recommendation for this.

Los Angeles, CA.

+1
It is difficult to give you a correct assessment without having the standard before and after pictures. I recommend sharing your concerns with your surgeon and try working with him. It may not hurt to have a second opinion from a local nose specialist in your area. Good luck.

Maan Kattash, MD, FRCS

Bigger nostrils after rhinoplasty.

+1
Primary rhinoplasty can result in a wider and more flared nostril shape if the tip is significantly deprojected.  The best view to assess this is a base view.  Ask your surgeon to review preoperative and postoperative base views in order to get the best objective assessment. 

Mario J. Imola, MD, DDS, FRCSC, FACS.

Mario J. Imola, MD, DDS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon