What Would Be Recommended for Me Creating a More Feminine Face Shape? (photo)

trying to get a more feminine face shape such as kim kardashian or tae heckard(below) been told about buccal fat removal however i am interest in rhinoplasty as well as chin or jaw reduction and upper lip injections but i also have been reading about facial fillers for cheeks how about a brow lift or non= invasive facial lift to soften my face cause i have a mean look what would recommended and about how much would everything been if done together. if it can be

The Feminine Face

+1

Sure, there are many facial procedures that will feminize your face, including cosmetic rhinoplasty, facial sculpting & implants, tucks, etc.  Please consult with an experienced Cosmetic Facial Surgeon when you can.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

How can I improve the shape of my face?

+1

Lacee, I am sure you are going to get a lot of different answers to your question as "the beauty is in the eye of the beholder". Compared to the ideal photos that you posted, your nose is quite wide on the frontal view which can be improved with rhinoplasty (mainly tip-plasty and alar base reduction).  Your cheeks are somewhat full, so you may benefir from buccal fat removal. Cannot fully evaluate your eyes, but it seems that you have some infraorbital hollowing which can be improved with an injectable filler.  Your submental fullness can be corrected with a neck lift procedure, or maybe even with submental liposuction alone if your skin is elastic enough.  And yes, lets not forget about the general skin quality which can be improved with certain skin products, microdemabrasion, etc.  Hope this is helpful.

What would you recommend to achieve this feminine look?

+1

For you to come closer to this I would recommend a chin implant with some neck liposuction and platysma tightening to refine and establish your jawline. You can use filler (sculptra/radiesse or fat) to enhance your cheeks (or choose implants) and conservative rhinoplasty to refine your nose. Addressing those three areas should get you very close.

Fort Lauderdale Facial Plastic Surgeon

Feminine Face Shape

+1

A heart shaped facial appearance is achievable by restoring some of the volume loss in your cheekbone area and slimming the jaw/lower cheeks, which can be done non surgically.  An ethnic rhinoplasty could also be done to soften your appearance and narrow your nose to attain a natural but enhanced appearance.  The lips could be enhanced using fillers or an implant.  Please consult with a board certified specialist who can assist you in achieving the results you seek.

Web reference: http://www.kimberlyleemd.com/about-us