Most Recommended Cellulite Treatment for Dimples on Butt and Legs?

I am 34, 5'2" 116 lbs (gymnast build). I have had dimply cellulite since high school. 3 years ago, I had liposuction on my inner and outer thighs with great results. I decreased in inches but it did not reduce appearance of dimples on back of legs, butt and above knees.

I have always and continue to eat healthy, work out regularly (cardio, weights and yoga.) Nothing has helped. What treatment if any, would you recommend for me? Velashape, Accent, Mesotherapy, Endermology, Smart Lipo or a combo? More liposuction? Or should I wait a while until treatments are perfected? Thanks for your time.

Sincerely,
Selfconsciousinshorts

Superficial liposuction with subdermal tunnelling will help cellulite.

+2

Hi.

In my experience, the various treatments you mention will not help you. They are non invasive and mostly non beneficial.  In New York City, we have had pretty good improvement of cellulite with superficial liposuction (Gasparotti technique) and subdermal tunnelling to smooth the skin.

Cellulaze works

+1
Hello. As you have probably learned from your research on cellulite it has always been very difficult to treat. Certainly creams and lotions are of no use especially when looking at the cost/benefit ratio and the fact that they are in no way permanent.  Procedures like Velashape and Endermologie are non-invasive but require multiple treatments and maintenance treatments or everything returns back to the way it was. Again, for the cost not a very satisfying option. If you are not ready or convinced about Cellulaze your best bet would to be to do nothing rather than spend your time and money on procedures that often end up in frustration. In my practice in the Bay Area I have come to the conclusion that the happiest patients are those that have realistic expectation on what Cellulaze can do for them. At some point it might be worthwhile to have a consultation with someone in your area with an expertise in Cellulaze to get more detailed information. I honestly think it is the best tool we have for cellulite today. Good luck. Sincerely, Dean Vistnes   

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Cellulite & dimple treatment

+1

Best Treatment for Cellulite

For the most recommended and most effective procedure for your cellulite, there is a laser

treatment called Cellulaze that was recently approved by the FDA last year. This procedure

is proven to show better results even after just one session. The outcome lasts one year

or longer, but you may need followup sessions depending on the results. I would not

recommend any sort of liposuction, as it may worsen your cellulite.

Web reference: https://pacificcenterplasticsurgery.com/procedures/body/liposuction/

Cellulaze!

+1

Cellulaze is the first long-lasting cellulite reduction treatment, through one minimally invasive treatment. This treatment has the ability to smooth out skin and keep it cellulite-free.

Cellulaze Cellulite Treatment

+1

Thank you for your question. Cellulaze is the best cellulite treatment available. It is minimally invasive, with little to no downtime. 93% of patients have stated they are happy with the treatment and would recommend it to a friend.

Cellulite treatment

+1

I would recommend Cellulaze for the treatment of your persistent cellulite.  It is the only FDA-approved one time minimally invasive treatment for cellulite.  Talk to a board-certified plastic surgeon that has experience with the procedure to find out more information.  Good luck!

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Cellulaze Treatment

+1

I recommend you learn more about Cellulaze - the FDA approved one time definitive treatment for cellulite.  Cellulaze utilizes a 1440 nm wavelength laser to accomplish 3 things:  1) melt away fat bulging out 2) break up fibrous septae (attachments) that create the indentations and 3) help thicken the dermis (skin) to prevent future recurrence.   The procedure can take between 60-90 minutes and can be completed under local or just IV sedation (depending on the length of your procedure and number of areas being treated). To see your final results takes between 3-6 months. You can visit the cellulaze . com website to learn more about the procedure. Best of luck!

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

Web reference: http://www.basuplasticsurgery.com

Cellulaze Treatment

+1

For treatment of cellulite on your legs and buttocks, I would suggest you consider a new FDA approved treatment called Cellulaze.

Cellulaze uses a laser under the skin to attack the anatomic causes of cellulite. It is a minimally invasive procedure that takes 1-2 hours and can be safely done  under local or just IV sedation.  It is an FDA approved treatment for cellulite and requires only one treatment.  Hope this is helpful.
Dr. Sugene Kim