Recommendations of Vaginoplasty surgeons in the Windsor Ontario region?

After giving birth, sex just isn't the same and I am looking to undergo the vaginoplasty procedure. I would like to know any recommended doctors in or near Windsor Ontario, the average cost of the procedure, recovery, and any negative effects that may offcur!
Here is a link to help you find a doctor in your area

Vaginoplasty surgeon recommendation

+1
Unfortunately I do not have a trusted colleague to refer you to in Windsor Ontario but I can recommend what to look for. Make sure your selected surgeon is board certified in either gynecology or plastic surgey, performs several (2+) vaginoplastys per month, and has mostly positive patient reviews/results or at least a good reputation in the local community. After you visit 2 - 3 surgeons with these qualities then make your final decision based upon the best chemistry and trust with one of them. Glad to help.