Recommendations for Dallas Smart Lipo Doctors

Haven't found too many recommendations for Smart Lipo in my area. How do I know who to choose? I live in Dallas and have not found a lot of doctor reviews on Smart Lipo in my area. I've spent the last few weeks trying to research those who I have found but am not sure how to select a doctor. As far as I can tell, most are not board certified plastic surgeons. Can you provide any insight?

How to choose a liposuction surgeon

+1

Regardless of the type of liposuction ( tumescent, smart liposuction, vaser liposuction, power-assisted liposuction, radiofrequency-assisted liposuction) the surgeon's attention to detail and sculpting is important as is the respect for the risks of the procedure. Recommendations from prior or current patients is worthwhile.