Any Recommendations for a PS in San Antonio Area for Juvederm & Botox?

Would like to know if anyone has any recommendations for a good & reasonably priced PS in the San Antonio area? I am interested in getting Juvederm & Botox. I was quoted $500 per Juvederm syringe by one office and $500 for 3 locations of Botox. Does anyone know if these are "good" prices?

Juvederm and Botox in San Antonio

+2

If you are looking for a plastic surgeon in the San Antonio region, the best way to find someone is to first start looking for one on the ASPS or ASAPS websites.

Price for Juvederm and Botox

+2

$500 for a full sized (0.8 cc) syringe of Juvederm is a good price. I charge $600 for a full sized syringe of either Juvederm (0.8 cc) or Restylane (1.0 cc). However, I recommend you base your decision more upon the reputation and experience of the physician injector than the price.

With regards to Botox (and Dysport), I think it is more accurate to charge by the "unit" than by the location so the patient knows exactly how much they are getting for their money. I charge $10.00 per unit of Botox.

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Cost of Juvederm and Botox in San Antonio

+1

The prices you were quoted certainly seem reasonable.  I agree with the other surgeons here, you should not base your decision on price alone.  I recommend making sure you see a physician who does the injecting, is Board Certified in Plastic Surgery, Dermatology, or Facial Plastic Surgery, and you are comfortable with.

I personally do all of the injections in my office and do not entrust the injecting to anyone else.  There is definitely an art to injecting.  

If you are interested in seeking another opinion, please feel free to call our office for a consultation: 210-499-5900.

Web reference: http://www.drkoneru.com

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Cosmetic Care in San Antonio

+1

The price is definitely in the normal range, since they vary based on location and competetive shopping.   Don't just look for the best deal, however, since that often is offered by practioners outside of the core disciplines of dermatology, plastic surgery, facial plastic surgery, or oculoplastic surgery.  Such docs offer the best expertise.

As for specific names, I would suggest my friend Minas Chrysopoulo.  Great with patients, excellent reputation, beautiful results! 

Madison Facial Plastic Surgeon