Any Recommendations for a Plastic Surgeon in Bend, Oregon?

I would be willing to travel if I have to. I would like to get a tummy tuck and possible breast aug. I am interested in the "gummy bear" style implants. Thank you!

Any Recommendations for a Plastic Surgeon

+1

Unlike the situation a few months ago, those implants are available to any surgeon who has completed the Allergan training program for these style 410 implants. 

Combining a tummy tuck with a breast enlargement is quite common, and decreases time off of work and activities compared with doing the procedures separately.

RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S. Thank you for your question, best wishes.