Recommendations for a Skilled Plastic Surgeon for a Calf Liposuction in Atlanta

Hi, Im petite 5'2 110 pounds i want to get liposuction on my calves and ankles because this is the only area in my body that looks kind of big and not proportional . i went to a consultation with a cosmetic surgeon but i got the impression that he did this area maybe once or twice although he did a lot of smartlipo . i looking for a well experienced plastic surgeon that has preformed liposuction for this area . any recommendations?

Calf liposuction

+1

When choosing a plastic surgeon, look for a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of calf liposuctions. All surgeries carry risks and the surgeon who you should trust must not only know how to do the procedure, he or she must know how to take care of the complications of surgery on the lower legs. The issues are not just skin deep. Also important is the art of the surgeon. Ask a simple question; how many calves have you sculpted, do you feel comfortable treating any complication, or will you need to refer me to a vascular surgeon or a general surgeon if problems arise? It's simple to check credentials check by asking; can you do this at a local hospital? This will tell you others have done your homework for you. Expand your geographic search, this is a big deal. Choose wisely.

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Things to know when getting your calves and ankles liposculptured.

+1

Calves and ankles liposuction takes a lot of finesse which the derm surgeons tend to have a lot of training in use of the micro canulas under local anesthesia which gives the best results.  Derm surgeons invented this technique and have advanced it more than all other specialties combined.  Both derm surgeons and plastic surgeons can do the job if they have a lot of experience doing liposuction. Get a few consults and see who you feel most comfortable with. Expect to pay roughly $5000 for quality work.   Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Liposuction of Calves?

+1

I  am  sure there are many well-qualified plastic surgeons in your area. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

You will find,  while doing your due diligence,  that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you;  again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.